TCB’s primary concern is SAFETY.
We are MSHA/OSHA certified and have our own certified training plan approved by MSHA.
TCB is a drug free work environment.
We are dedicated to the safety and well-being of not only our employees but everyone we work with, and we insure that by following a set rule of doing it right the first time and not trying to cut corners. We believe the fastest way to complete a project is to get it right the 1st time.
• Commercial fencing and gates
• Fabrication and installation capabilities
• Equipment installation & Repair
• Turn Key Projects: (equipment, multiple
disciplines if needed).
• Structural Erection & Repair (installation/repair)
• Project Management
• On site MSHA training
(But in No way, limited to)
• Material Conveying Systems
(belt, bucket, screw,
pneumatic, chain, etc…)
• Piping, carbon, stainless, hastalloy, etc…,
stick, mig, and tig
• Pumps and pumping systems
(installation/repair- (hydro, vertical, multi
stage, slurry, gases, waste, etc…)
• Outage Support (supplemental skilled
• Maintenance Support (supplemental
• Fly Ash Systems
• Fall Arrest Systems, Fall Protection
• Duct work and Expansion Joints (fabric & metal-
• Structural fabrication and repair-Certified Welders
• Safety Handrails, ladders, access platforms.
• Bag Houses/ESP (installation/repair)
• Power generation, chemical, government facilities
• Wood work and paper plants
TCB Welding Certs.
TCB SERVICES LLC WELDING
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
❖ ASME IX 6G/A500 GTAW
❖ ASME IX 6G/309L GTAW
❖ ASME IX 6G/316L GTAW
❖ ASME IX 2G/A36 PL SMAW
❖ ASME IX 3G/A36 PL SMAW
❖ ASME IX 4G/A36 PL SMAW
American Welding Society (AWS).
❖ AWS D1.6 6G/316L GTAW
❖ AWS D1.1 3G/A500 SMAW
❖ AWS D1.1 6G/A500 SMAW
Call us today
We'll get right back to you
Schedule a consultation
Visit us here